Sunday 21 August 2011

Weekend Project....

What a lovely weekend!!! I managed to complete a project that I really didn't think I'd have time to finish in one weekend! as you can imagine weekends can be a little busy in our household! There was a party, a sleepover, Liv's pointe class, washing, cooking, a boxing session, a little yoga time with Beth, brunch and Juliet's choir performances!!

So, i was surprised to finish Mine and Andrew's bedroom makeover!!! With a little help from splendid helpers ofcourse... Andrew made our super gorgeous hanging lamps(clever) and the girls helped with a little painting.....

I painted the room in an elegant soft grey, and painted the bedside tables fresh white. I then just added a few new accessories- butterfly cushion(freedom), yellow quilt(tree of life), hanging lamps(clever husband), vase(freedom) with daisies, heart picture(I made from an existing frame and fabric hearts).


Here's some photos - Enjoy - XXXXX




















No comments:

Post a Comment