Tuesday 9 August 2011

Guest Blogger - My Gorgeous Friend Alison...

My lovely friend Alison has taken some "splendid" photos of her Sydney apartment.... 


"Inspired by "Found By Sarah", I've made some cosy adjustments to my very white apartment over the last few months.

A gorgeous butterfly garland now warms the entrance, and upon hanging it I found the motivation to properly decorate our picture frame ... (well it's only been two and a half years since I threw them up haphazardly!).

Some garish pink cushion covers were replaced by some handmade gold silk ones, which as the Big Lebowski might say, really tie the room together.

Our cat can now relax under soft light from a real lampshade in the study.

I've learned that the devil really can be in the details and my bedside table has been cleaned up. And the creative ideas on storage have rescued my beloved Antoine et Lili shopping bag from threats of the garbage bin - it now holds a whole stack of workshop paraphrenalia and brings Paris back to my home.

Thanks for sharing your lovely design ideas Sarah! Keep finding and I'll keep following!"
xAlison






















No comments:

Post a Comment