Sunday 7 August 2011

Around my House...

Well isn't it splendid that Winter is on the way out!!! Or at least it seems. I'm feeling all inspired again to get back into our renovations and finish off some stuff that's just been "ignored" during the Winter!! 


It's hard to know where to start again though, and as we are busy saving for a little overseas trip for our lovely little family, our reno funds are a bit low....


So I took some photos of sweet and splendid things that I like around my house, trying to put aside the fact that most spaces are looking rather unfinished....


Oh! Well! I'm sure as the weather really does turn to Spring we'll be finishing off all sorts of projects around the place..... Until then enjoy these sweet pics xxxxx





































1 comment:

  1. Yeah love the skates!
    but.. hold on is that a bird in your birdcage!?

    ReplyDelete