Sunday 28 August 2011

New cushions- Vintage fabric!!

Just a little project this weekend!!! I set about making some delightful cushions for a lovely old bench seat that my Mum found for me. In fact she got one for myself, my sisters and herself, and we all love them! I've ended up placing mine outside and its lovely to sit on in the morning or afternoon sun. Anyway I found some funky vintage fabric in my studio to work with, and I had some old cushion inserts(the covers were becoming just a little bit feral) that i cut in half to make four narrow inserts perfect for the bench seat!!I can picture maybe a couple of hot pink cushions to lean against..... 

Well it was a rather lovely weekend again, if not quite as productive as the weekend before....Hope your day is Sunny xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment